Saturday, April 24, 2010

AMC

Saturday, April 24, 2010
Last Sat n sun  i went 2 AMC college 2 study a short coarse along wif my sis-UBS accounting lvl 1&2..Thr hv so many aunty n uncle studied n oso some malay ppl..While studying at thr hv some funny thg had happened..bt vry tired..cx the coarse start frm 8am til 5pm..within the duration ony gt 2hr 4 rest..Still gt free breakfast n lunch 2 eat..hv 2 took a personal pic n group pic at thr..The lecturer taught speedy especially wen afternoon cz he hv 2 finish teach each level in 1 day..He jx gv few min 4 us 2 complete the exercise..im stil blur2 in doin tat so hw cn i manage finish so fast..Almost all the Q oso continue 1..if i skip doin 1 Q thn my final ammount wil incorrect..So i cn start day dreaming cz hv some Q i hv skip =.='' Luckily hv a kind uncle sat bside me..he guide n explain 2 me many thgs..thx a lot =) He help me 2 correct all the mistake i hv done and let me c his work n oso explain 1 by 1 4 me.. After finished study tis coarse..i feel lik gt bit nt vry interesting in accounting..Somehow..i ared register n paid 4 the payment 2 study account soon..
So jx try my best n dn left any regret in my life!!!



Food court at Likas Square


Chart Of Account..type tis all out n put them in a right group


Miii & Sista


Waiting for breakfas =)


UBS Accounting lvl 1


UBS Accounting lvl 2


Lecturer teaching


Breakfast voucher

0 comments:

Post a Comment