Thursday, May 20, 2010

The day with friends

Thursday, May 20, 2010


I went out with my working friend-Ting cz i dn hv any class on thurs in my 1st semester..so happy =) Ting is gonna 2 leave kk for her further studies tis fri..so sad..after she gone i will be vry boring cz less 1 frenz shopping n 38-ing wif me T.T v 2gather went 2 centre cz both of us oso long tym no went thr dy..i hv bought some clothes n nail stickers again =) after shopping v went 2 mcdonald 2 having our high tea xp Ivy will leave kk 2 study on sat too..Good bye Ting n Ivy..All the best yar~

At night i went out wif Xin Yee n Li sin 2 city mall as a mini farewell 4 li sin..She gonna go kampar 2 continue her study..aikss..1 of my frenz go away wif me again..I met them at Sushi King..after tat me n xin yee suggest go sing k cz lon tym i din sing dy after i bac frm labuan..Xin yee nt really sing well cz she hv no sound..so i jx replace her place 2 sing many xp after finished sing i n li sin went 2 ply games..I am so long time din't play the racing car game..having fun on tat day..All the best 4 Li sin & take care (:














0 comments:

Post a Comment