Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tired!!!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Yterday i woke up early in the morning 2 help my mum do some hsework cz CNY IS around the corner..
hv 2 start bergotong-royong..after finished took my lunch then went 2 all saints
fetch my sis. suddenly gt bit miss my high school life.
Arrived ttn centre thr arround 2pm. help 2 check all the student bag..
Start 2 teach at 2.30pm. Today tcher May bring her little daughter came..
Her little daughter r so qawaii.. i ony ever saw her inside pic..
Who knw real ppl even mor cute. wen i pas by Trystan, he try gave me a shock..
His action saw by tcher Nelly thn kena scold..haha..
Arround 5pm i start felt slpy.wen the students ask me question
i oso lazy n no the patient wan 2 teach so i kip find candy 2 eat
so tat wnt so slpy..tis way really effective.


The place i teaching ttn..gt mei jun inside xp

After finished teach ttn

0 comments:

Post a Comment