Thursday, April 29, 2010

Japanese boy =)

Thursday, April 29, 2010
Today was the last day i saw n teach my japanese boy-Loke T.T  Cz i wil resign my work soon..haiz..When i told him 2day i was the last day i teaching him..he felt sad too..He said he gonna miss me even more n more..feel so touching..he gv me a fly kiss 2day too :)
Mei mei 2day no slp n cum join us 4 study too..so i teach her some chinese word..she vry funny..keep repeating wad i saying..
Exp: Loke,faster do ur work!!! Later cnt fn in time..Thn the mei2 followed me say n ask him do faster..haha..
Both of them r so cute...n i oso keep talking wif them..thx 4 all of them gv me such a sweet memory teching at thr..Im enjoy all the time 2gather wif them =]


Mei Mei is writing


Hehz

Mei2's writing


Peace v^^


Peece again v^^v

Loke is doing his writing too =)


Weird looking

Two cute little kids


Me n Mei mei


Loke & me


Capture pic agn^^

Photographer Loke :)

Gonna miss him

0 comments:

Post a Comment